Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Happy Birthday, Aunt Jenn!

Happy 30-something birthday, Aunt Jenn!

Anyone that knows me also knows that I have a wonderful family and that I am in love with my nieces and nephews. So it should come as no surprise that I have asked Jenn on numerous occasions if she could consider giving me another precious niece or nephew to love. For the past few years, Jenn has always responded that a third is not in the immediate plan and that I need to hurry up and have a baby so she can love on my baby. Well, Reid is that lucky little baby. Aunt Jenn has treated him like her own since day one and is always ready and willing to babysit him or just drop by to say hello. She has also always been there for me as a sister and friend- despite her incredibly busy mom/friend/family/work/life schedule!

To my wonderwoman sis- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

We love you,

Ash, Andy, and Reid


 

No comments:

Post a Comment