Monday, April 3, 2017

Reid Plays Hooky from School...

Recently, I stayed home from work to spend the day with Reid because he was sickly with a fever the day before. I thought I would spend the day lounging on the couch with a sick Reid, in between attempts to feed him and ensure that he drink his milk and water. However, as the day progressed, I realized that Reid may have faked me out ! Reid ate and drank to his heart's content as we took on a myriad of adventures on our day "off."  I think quality mommy/son time was exactly what we both needed! Here is a glimpse of our day:

Peek-a-boo with Finn. And repeat.
 
Publix + balloon + toddler Reid = happiness
 
What is even better than a Publix balloon? Blueberries and yogurt, of course!
 

Someone learned how to stick his tongue out...
 
 
Although he looks a little unsure here, BBL had a great time with his older cousins at the park. He especially enjoyed observing a rogue squirrel.
Hanging out at the park with a firm grasp on his snack!
 
 
Rogue squirrel patrol on the job.
 
Baby model strikes again!


Who is a bad influence on who? 
Reid lost his clothes while exploring how water works with the help of his water toy. In his defense, it was hot!


1 comment:

  1. Dylan always fakes me out. I am not sure if its really a fake out or just that always moving, crazy energy of a boy!

    ReplyDelete