Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town...

The good news is that Reid is on the "nice" list (so far) this year. The not-so-good-news is that Reid didn't love his visit with Santa. He wasn't scared of Santa, and he isn't known to shy away from the camera; however, his visit with Santa required taking a cracker away from a very over-tired toddler- talk about tragic! Poor Reid was beside himself during the bulk of his visit with Santa, and he fell asleep within five minutes of getting off Santa's lap. I'm sure his dreams were filled with Christmas magic, though.

Oh, and the other good news? We only waited about five minutes to visit with Santa. For those of you who have visited the Santa at Mall at Millenia, you can appreciate that this was, truly, a Christmas miracle.
This sums it up for me.


Eye on the cracker...

"Who does this guy think he is?" - Reid

"The sooner I smile, the sooner I get my cracker back." - Reid








No comments:

Post a Comment